Sunday, January 11, 2009

lol sorry if I dont update much, or if I dont reply right away, I usually am sleeping instead :p lol, I mean.... working on school related stuff... thats it ^-^

Hahaha, I have no clue how to do anything on here / what to write... Thus I will write what I did on the freakend...

Stayed in with sicky who is probably going to make me ill. lol, on the plus I lost about 1lb this week (my mom's scale is a liar! I had to come back to school to get the right weight).

.... and thats it :p

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! 1 lbs is good!!

    Just spreading a little tough love to my fellow BLBE2 Team Lynn team member - the clock is ticking, the gym is open, so go workout!

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Afton! I got you a nice chocolate sunday for you lol!

    ReplyDelete